Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 contests...2 prizes.

With my historian responsibilities coming to an end I have decided to do a few little contests and reward two little (and yes...they will be little) prizes.
So here is contest #1: This is a picture of my favorite bright yellow door in K-ville. The contest is be the first person to post a correct answer to the following question: If you are standing in front of the door, facing in the direction Chloe is, which building would you see to your left? Kinda fun, but kinda hard. Anyone can enter this contest. I will happily send you your prize if you don't live in K-ville.
Post your answers by March 20th.

Contest #2: Doesn't involve anything hard, it's not really even a contest per se, I just want to see who checks this blog. Please just post a comment before March 20th. I will have my husband just draw your name out at random. Out of site people also can enter, I will send you your prize in the mail. I thought it would be fun it you posted an answer to the following question. If you could be a animal, which one would you be and why?
My answer: I would be a monkey because it would be pretty awesome to eat a banana with my hands, bounce a ball with my feet, and hold onto whatever I was sitting on with my tail-all at the same time.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

K.E.N said...

kari peterson: I would be a bird (take your pick) because I could fly anywhere I want to go and I could poo on peoples heads.

Nashelle said...

Hahaha, Kari! Ever since I was a kid I always though it would be awesome to be a dolphin- mostly because it was my favorite animal but I always thought it would be cool to live in the ocean.

Tif Sweeney said...

I cannot figure out where this door is for the life of me!!

As for the animal . . . probably a monkey too! They can swing from tree to tree, seem very family oriented, and most importantly, are so dang cute!!! :)

Tiffany said...

If I was an animal I would be a bird-- I would love to fly!!

WHERE IS THAT DOOR!? it's a great pic!!

Julie said...

Zane and I have had this conversation and even though we agree I have more of a cat like personality, I would want to be a Para grin falcon. They are fast and adaptable. Plus it would just be hard to be a tiger in the city.

Crystal said...

I think I would be a bald eagle. I would be able to fly, and any American that ever saw me would think I was so exciting to see! :)

Janae Squires said...

I am guessing the door is at??? I have no idea!!! How fun though!
Kari you are hilarious!
If I could be any animal I would be a dog, just because .

jayne said...

I would be a hippo. Because they are fat lazy creatures that just enjoy their fat lazy lives. And they are fun to watch. Not that I like being watched. I just would like to be fat and lazy and be appreciated for it.

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

I would be a dog so I could lay on my husband's lap and have him pet me all over.

And LOVE the pic!
Mandy Wanzek