Contest #1. This may be kinda tricky, but the first person to tell me the name of what they see in this picture wins. Entry deadline by Wednesday April 3rd. Anyone can enter, I will send your prize to you in the mail
Contest #2. Please respond to this question and I will draw a winner at random. Entry deadline by Wednesday April 3rd. The question is: In 10 words or less sum up what the SAA organization means to you.
Friday, March 27, 2009
You up for 2 more contests??
Posted by Melanie Chambers at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Pict one is a Manatee! Am I right?
Sorry the above was me, wife of Zane, also known in some circles as Julie... I didn't realize Zane was logged into his account so I thought it was mine... Now he is trying to convince me that he should get the prize! No fair I say. ;-)
Support, Friendship, Service, Parties, Teaching, Family, Talent, Skill, Important, Memories.
(and now I am in my own account!)
I say a hippo??
Support, friendship and lots of fun!
I was going to say hippo too.
network, fun, relationships, service- a home away from home
SAA: friends, fun, support through Medical School, learning from each other and I agree w/Julie- Memories!!
A hippo swimming at the St Louis zoo?
Okay, so I am not sure why my previous post said that it was from "about us"
Support, caring, service, understanding, unifying, sharing, good times, life long friends!
Oh bummer!! I should have posted when I first saw this until waiting until now!!
I was going to say a hippo swimming at the STL zoo too!!
Where Friends Become Family
(Don't know if this is cheating by using our logo from our year, but I really do think it sums it up completely!!)
An Elephant
An organization of support, service, and friendship.
Friendships, an awesome support system, service, fun activities and awesome opportunities!
Post a Comment