
Name: Ashley Paul Orme
Student's Name: Geoffrey Joseph Orme
Student's Graduation Year: 2012
Birthday: August 4th
Blog: ashjcorme.blogspot.com
What's your favorite food?
Right now, watermelon!!
If you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Be in a Broadway show is the first thing that comes to mind - too bad I am tone deaf...
Are you a beach, country or city person?
I love all of those kinds of places.
What super-power would you most like to have and why?
Mary Poppins kind of powers would be sweet! I guess I like things neat and tidy and her special purse could come in handy...
Where are you from?
SLC, UT
Monday, August 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Ashley Paul Orme!
Posted by SAA Historian at 8:14 PM
Labels: Member Spotlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashley! That is such a great pic of you two!!!
Post a Comment