Name: Courtney Child
Student’s Name: Daniel Child
Student’s Graduation Year: 2013
Your Birthday: December 7th
Blog: danandcourtneychildfamily.
Tell us about your family.
Dan and I are both from a small town in Idaho. We have been best friends since I was 16, he was even my first date. We have been married for almost 6 years, and I have loved every minute of it. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Ryanne is 3 and Aleigha is 9 months.
Do you have any pets?
We don't have any pests, and we probably won't get one until we are done with medical school. Sorry kids.
What is your favorite food?
I love Mexican food, and I miss all of the good restaurants back home. I also love sweets, pretty much any kind.
What word describes you best?
Honest. I am honest with everyone. If you want to know the truth about something, I will let you know. This has been a good and bad thing in my life, but mostly good.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
My children
Where do you like to vacation?
Camping in the mountains. I grew up on a dairy farm, so my dad would rarely leave the farm, but every summer we would go camping. It was a time that we all spent together and I loved it. I am trying to convert Dan because I love it so much.
What is your favorite color?
I love brown.
How do you want to be remembered?
Honest, kind, loving, a good mother and wife, a friend, a good example.
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
Being able to be at my best even if I don't get any sleep. I think I could handle anything if I felt well rested.
Where are you from?
I am from a small town in Idaho called Weston, population 400, but we lived 30 miles from a town with everything (except a Target, hopefully someday).
Who has had the most influence on your life?
My dad, mom, brothers, and sisters. They have taught me so much. They love me just the way that I am. I can talk to them about anything. They support me and help me so much in my life. They are wonderful examples to me and I love them.
Are you a beach, country or city person?
Country close to a city.
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Starting my own business. I love to create new things and if I had the money and knew it would work, I would make a business out of it.
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Not a crazy person.
Describe your perfect day.
The perfect day would be, Dan home, the girls being their best, and we just spend time together talking and playing.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Happy Birthday Courtney Child!
Posted by SAA Historian at 10:06 AM
Labels: Member Spotlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment